Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm still thinking about it .

03072009 .
School inter-class game .
Basketball girls .
I'm farking 'feddup' !
3M lose ~
=(
Winner 3K .
lol ..
Skip the classes .
I only attended The last two peroids .
K.H .
the whole class were noisy as long we did our kerja electric .
is fun i think .
but my finger hurts .
lol .
hw stupid am I .
==
after school .
Jing came to my home to overnight .
we had a great time at the condo .
'more information in Jing's blog .'
Back home at 2 or 3 sumthing .
just cz of that stuipid Loi Shi Lin !
==

04072009
Went to T.S .
with Jing , Nat , my sis and also sum of them .
==
quite fun as I said .
sing k till no sounds !
==
after singing k .
go to kyle's house for party !
Saik Hoe was there .
we have a bit bit fun .
lol .
'thank you for phoning me . =)
i was freaking bored at there . '
Round 1 sumthing back home .
my sis over night at there .
=)
and yet the room was mine !
LOL .
Reach home round 3 .
Cant sleep .
chat chat chat till 4 i think .
thn slept !
=)
No sounds now .

02072009 .
Visited the dentist .
Check my teeth .
and changed my braces rubber colour .
=)
Purple !
looked like pink nia .
REGRET !
and now i found tat's one colour is glow in dark man !
damn yeng gonna wear it next month !
Wait for me !
XD
I'm done right now .
=)

x Thanks you .
o Kiss , you promised !
x I don't think you dare to .
o LOL ! I'm not !

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!