Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pretty embarrassing to say that ....

I'm just low enough to be immature and retarded .
I'm not that good in English as I went to interview for the tuition last week . Pretty embarrassing to say that the teacher has tested me , JessieTanJiaXin has the english standard of 10 to 11 years old in New Zealand . I just can't believe the standard of mine would be that low ... I'm 15 and I have the english skill of 10 to 11 years old ? I was like WTF ?

What to say ? I was pretty sad when I heard and knew that I'm that low ... Please dont laugh at me when you see this post I'm now depressing and wonder why they look at me just like I'm an idiot or even a jerk ? Kinda sad when I feel that .

p/s: Carmen Pang , I got something to ask and mention to you !
better find me when you're on .

.emtrofmocotereheblliwuoyhsiwi

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!