Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, November 23, 2009

lalala . ribbish bin !

I'm coming
wait for me .
a waste of day .
i used my day with computer , house work and television .
I was so damn bored !
now finally i know how suffer from doing house work !
i cleaned up the floor and mopped the floor .
WTH ! * help *
5 more hours i will be going to the International Airport .
=)
feel excited i think .
I haven't prepare all my properties and yet i'm still here BLOGGING !
X=
if let my mum know she will be nagging me again and again .
luckily , she went first
however , aunt is here !
=)
Jojo went to uncle house and Lucky went to mum's uncle's house .
I think they will take good care .
but not my Jojo .
=X

so , i shall stop here the plane is waiting and i need to take a nap .
Won't be blogging until i come back
although i dunno when i'll . XD
ends .

I think we have settle each other down .
although , i don't want to .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!