Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The expression of emotion .

You and I stand at a moment in time that is preceded by yourselves .

Is the day of those Malays ' new year' ..
And those who work were having holiday today .
=D
and yet , the road of KL wasn't jam as what i thought maybe all of them went back to ' kampung ' .
last night when we were back from KLIA the way to J.B were totally jam !
I wonder how's Grace .
hmm ...
the day started with tuition again .
I tuition - ed the whole day then back home for Golden Horse Awards but my dad call out for movie suppose to watch ' The Christmas Carol ' 'cause of my bro he wanted to watch ' Astro Boy ' so we decided to go The Mines ..
when we gonna arrive the car park .
It was Full and lining up long long long 'cause of the book fair so we changed place to Balakong Jusco the same situation came for no reason !
then final decision , we go Leisuremall .
XD
but still the movie's plan didn't work 'cause the ticket was sold out plus is at 11 .
then we lepak , the main entrance mall we saw old books .
and yet my dad bought some all about work and studies !
- Psychology .
- Feng Sui .
- Sociology .

then went to Speedy for discs and popular for album .
then straight back home and here I am .

No cure this time .
Xuan's angry i have no idea to others .
Grace wasn't so happy about it .
others ?
I'm sorry ..


An observational technique .


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!