Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Great ; suprise !

I'm addicted .
Loves with him ' P . S . H '

051109 .
Thursday .
Went out if i'm not wrong .
i cant remember things happened on that day .
hmmm ...

061109 .
Friday .
Was it !
the day full of excited !
out to Quan's house fetch her to Mid Valley met up with Hoe and Brenda .
had our lunch .
100 +
They gave me 6 cupcakes !
thanks to Hoe , Quan , Weng , Yenn and Brenda .
*skip*
then straight to TOPSHOP for the couple shirt ! 'Joe & Quan' and Han Xian's .
after that . went back to Hoe's home and go out with the FAMILY !
hoe's dad's friend open restaurant !
so we went to support yi xia .
=) we have a great time .

thanks to them !


071109 .
Saturday ; my day .
I had a great day on this day .
thanks to them again !
Hoe , Quan , Joe , Brenda , Choon Wei , Carmen and my Nee !!!
=)
they made 16 cupcakes and decorated by their own hands to give me .
i did say i want but i never thought it will probably happen !
O.O
the day started at Hoe's house again !
went to his house meet up him , quan , joe and brenda .
then waited for Choon Wei come then to Nee's competition .
Carmen was there !
X)
*skip*
After the competition ,
they brought me to the cafe call MOMO .
if i'm not wrong .
mum nagged me to go home earlier ofcz i get scolded on my birthday !
reached home at 12 something .
on the way THEY missed call me .
ofcz i called back and listen to my Hoe sang ' birthday song ' to me .
It was so sweet !
I L Y !!!

The day ended with joy , suprise and fun !

081109 .
Sunday a.k.a my day also .
=)

This is James !
as my sis said he talk to the chicken and he called out my name while he was talking to it !
WTH !
althought , is a bit stupid but i like him !
X) I L Y .

Dad called to had dinner !
Korean Food !
it was great took picture upload in next post !
sorry !
before out somthing happened thanks to HIM !
arggg
seriosuly , i don't need a fark from you ..
after reached , Yan Yan was there .
after oredered . AiLee's family were there too
so as the Baby ! *cute*
after dinner they gave me a Nike Polo Tee .
Thanks !
=)
<3

091109 .
Monday ; her day .
as i wished her .
so it started with Love , Joy , Chatting , Planning .
someone birthday is celebrating tomorrow .
=)
the boys gave me a PUMA bag .
I like the bag but is the plastic bag of it !
sorry , seriously is too girl for me .
>< '
btw , Thanks You !
<3
but something do happened .
i made Teoh Jun Hao angry .
aww . felt so sorry .
=(
Sorry , i apologize here please .
Sorry !

ends .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!