Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, September 28, 2009

wtf PMR ?!

I hate you .
did you ask me bout it ?
you dumb dumb !!!!

I'm so free !
lols .
This was the pic which drew by the jing a .
hahah .
nv qiang ren ; angle !
sprry i did copied it down !
nanana

Went to Sunway today .
=)
for my sis things .
and yet i cant find what she want .
*hand hand key chain*
==
sorry Carmen !

I froze my karma ..
people froze earlier dy .
==
and yet left less than 2 weeks to PMR !
Is time to study peeps !
i wish i wont touch the com this few days .
wish to .
=(
i want shoppinggggg .

i need more study time !
i wodner can we use phone tomoro in school ?
hmm ...

x time please .
o out of my heart !
x No , I don't !!
o wonders what to do next ..

b i r t h d a y ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!