Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, September 12, 2009

sometimes things don't always go by the way we want it to be .

110909 .
Friday .
Is the last day for trial !
*clap clap*
finally !
and I get my maths score .
==
how good . 30 over 40 .
sucks la .
i lost to TKH for 1 mark ! arggg
stupid ! worried bout my maths paper 2 dy .
=/
Science .
Is so unfair la .
*I H Y*
me , JernJeit , Jun Ee get the same mark !
and yet we sat side by side .
wonders kang will think anything anot .
hmm .
now i'm damn worried bout paper 2 for every subject !

Suddenly i found this pic in my phone and i forget to upload it up !
hehe .
The 'fatt mou' family !
from left ; mou mou ; fatt mou ; mou dao .
i miss my fatt mou !
his mum never feed him for a long time dy .
always absent from tuition !

She asked Grace bout it .
and she heard Jj said most of them is not going .
hmm .

wonder , the last year what should she do with her birthday ?
Mum asked bout it everyday .
mum said : so how is your b'day party should be ? like ur sis ?
she said : no idea . later i make nobody come then wasted ! ==
mum was speechless ! =|

x the way I want to be is ...
o tomoro ? i wanna go .
x tuition coming next but i has just finish my trial !
o yea , my fault !

m i s s .


p/s :
ask everyone to click nuffnag's logo in everybody's blog like the upper one . ^^^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!