Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Great day !

I love Hoe so damn much !
no next time i think .
=(

Today is a good good night !

although i tuition for 5 hours from 0930 to 1430 .
=)
but i'm so damn happy !
woots !
after tuition i went tp Pavilion with the Gam gam .
erhemm . she meets someone up for sure .
act i gonna be the bulb !
luckily , my baby Saik Hoe was there !
I miss him so damn much la .
*huggggggggggggg* !
we went to SGM before to pv .
after that , we went to PV and have our lunch at Pepper Lunch !
=)
h'ng h'ng was there too .
and now i just realize that the jing jing is the same species as h'ng h'ng .
Xp
after lunch we lepak and meet up the Mr & Mrs.Babi , da , nee and yiing .
after meeting them decide to go and watch Final Destination 4 in 3D .
that was awesome but without G-Po and Bian but we bought the tickets .
WTH la . they missed the part .
now i just realize my babe G-po is so scare bout the horror movie !
hahahahha .
LOL !
then after movie we went to Connaught PasarMalam to meet up Bianca .
and i called Choon Wei and he brought his friend too .
but we went to Fun OK !
haha . is my idea .. sorry guys !
after Bian came we played . then Muu Gee came with a girl . dunno what name pai seh la .
*skip*
after that Bian and hoe went down to PM wait for G-po to come .
and i missed to see her .
argg .
I gonna have her next time . =(
at 11 sumthing my mum called walked to McD then back to home and bought a COCA-COLA's glass .
=)

pic will be upload tomoro or the day after tomoro .
Sorry .

x I love THEM !!!
o not gonna have another time ...
x Fake shyt so damn unfair ~
o yea . now is my fault not urs !

l i g h t b u l b s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!