Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

trial ~

Is the 3rd day of trial .
i make 3 days down and 2 more to go !
worried bout tomoro la .
Is SCINCE !
why am I not studying ?
I'm not at home and yet i'm at my mum's shop .
==
i did nothing here .
The exam i took .
i think Maths is okay but i did wrong !
*stupid TKH deal with me .
chop urs ! nanana .*
thanks to Lik Hong not telling me i circle - d the wrong answer .
*I L Y* .
English !
i knew is important but i dunno the format of writing reports !
argg .
feel like killing myself !
BM .
no comment . sure fail !
Sejarah and Geography !
i just did .....
*piang piang piang* .
X)
Scince , Maths paper two and also K.H !
O.O

is 090909 .
everyones' pm are writing it .
and yet is Jenn Yenn's birthday ~
Wish u happy b'day boy !
=)

she lives on the line .
She thinks she likes him ,
after 3 - 4 years .
What the ....
hmm .......................

x she wonders .
o picture of the boring day will be upload ~
x nanana .
o Is on the line .

l o v e s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!