Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, September 14, 2009

walk all along the street without a sound .

woke up at 9 something .
prepare to Segi college .
for the Robotic Competition which my bro attended .
reached there at 1247 .
the competition started at 1352 .
*skip*
at 1745 he finished the competition and he took the 5th place .
Jalan Davidson have 7 groups to attend the competition and 6 groups of them get the prize .
LOL !
after that . my bro went to his friend b'day party !
and left me and my mum went to ...


actually wanna eat my smoke salmon but cz of the puasa it change to malay's food . == puiiiiiiiiii .
Xp
so We went to The Curve for dinner and lepak in IKANO .
=)
we bought many things for JOJO but not us .
==
what a good owner .
X)
after shopping off from there to Cheras for fetching my bro home .
was 2115 . we reached home at 2224 .
bath and so on then blogging .
no study for me this week .

here .
a picture of my bro and his groups member .

form left ; William ' my bro' ; dunno what name ; the cutest boy i knew . =)

she hopes CarmenTan is alright .
She hopes dad is alright too .
smile please .
=)

x GreenBox voucher !
o RedBoxPLus b'day party !
x wodners .
o she dunno why . hmm ...

s i n g ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!