Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, September 20, 2009

believed .

170909 .
Thursday night .
I skipped tuition with the jing jing .
=)
The every 1st time i lazy for tuition my mum aprove it because she knew that KL is Jam ! ==
another tuition students told me that he went to ampang from KL needs 3 hours time to reached !
woots .
Jing , we're lucky ! thanks to u .

180909 .
Is holiday !
KL was deeply jam jam jam .
and yet afternoon went to Maluri to have tuition !
argg . damn tired bout it .
after tuition round 7 sumthing .
meet up dad at Menara KL *KL Tower* .
with the Lu's family and the women !
total 13 peeps went up and had our dinner = to buka puasa .
LOL !
we took come pics .
the food was <<<< ......

CarmenTan ;
u should go there although the food sucks i learn a new pose for pic !

took some pics .
woots !
Here it goes !

Is my dad ! woots !
He was lying on the glass !
hahahah
we had a great time there .

my bro .
PSP boy .
Is my turn !
lying on the glass .
taken by my dad .
took by my bro .
I was looking down through the window .
that was scary !

KLCC !

this was blur .
was my bro licking KLCC !
not clear . i should take another shot again but the floor turned another position .
argg . I missed the time .

can spot me ? hmm .
Menara KL .
again !
Myvi beside KLCC !
woots .
OMG !
is that Carmen's shop ?
that was awesome !
*Carmen's . *
tickets !
13 of them .
that was expensive for going up .
==

ends .

190909 .
Saturday .
tuition from 12 to 5 .
that was tired !
==
after tuition went to mum's shop .
and heard ppl blowing water all along .
off to dinner .
then went to The Mines for my sis and aunty Eva's shoes !
the 1st time my mum brought 2 pairs of shoes and 5 pairs for others .
total i took 7pairs of shoes and shop along The Mines .
lols .

random pics .
the baby . =)

20092009 .
Sunday .
Is the day with 20092009 .
yea !
I was viewing my sis's blog she said i never took pic of her .
now i post one .others was in my phone .
this is the one she with her pinky playboy pillow ! X)


I miss her deeply .
for no reason .
aww .
and i wanna chat with u awhile when u on find me in plurk .
wanna tell u sumthing .
urgently a .
=)

ends .

x I cant believe that's the way u think of me .
o how can u do that ?
x what u thought is wring u believe ?
o no promises between us .

s u c k i t u p .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!