Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, January 17, 2011

the best late night in 2011.

The best Sunday I ever had in 2011. To say this is a good sign for having her around. Went to The Mines with a bitch who bluff me to go at 3 and she’s LATE (CarmenPang). Oh well, just trying to get used to it. Anyhow, I watched Paranormal Activity 2. It was awesome at the first but the ending just make us forget about what’s the movie about. Before watching the movie we had a sweet chat time at fruitland. A not so clean restaurant. After the movie we went to LakeSide if I’m not mistaken. Since my dearest Carmen wanted to shisha and omg, I accompanied her. I hated that so much but I’m allowing her to get it infront of me. Nvm, once a year will never die. ;) Had fun with it for like nearly 2 to 3 hours. It’s just making me wanna bath ‘cause it smells. Took over 100 photos I suppose? Just for this half day. We made promise for 2012. What a great friend I have to make this promise. Shisha. Omg, please no addiction.


This bitch is just awesome.

I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!