Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Friday, June 18, 2010

the taste of mine .

I love skulls as everyone knows that .
Went to Diva with mum and sis , Carmen went yesterday and she told me diva has sales and we went today . she got me a camera ring I forgot to take picture but I bough those which are in the photo . you guys would be wonder that I've bought 4 rings right ? actually not ! there is only two of them . the 3 of the right hand side are stick together which mean it's in 3 fingers . The other one on the left it's skull too with a rose and spider . You can't actually look clearly in this photo . LOL ! First outing tomorrow , worry and scare . The first time with not that close people out , i think ? Wish me luck peeps . They're asians but not blondes .=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!