Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, March 9, 2009

WTH?

Today. i just remember tat.tuesday gt Sejarah paper.
SHIT!
I didt even touch the books althought i gt time i jz on9 n do wat im doin write now!
[blogging!]
n i almost forget i have got exam on tuesday lar. 
i didt even put my heart no stud. cz tis few days also went to piano theory practice .
yesterday practice for 3 hours today has got 2 and 30 min geh practice.. is better nw. cz i also having piano theory exam soon.
I was like 'huh?' Im having skul exam n nw gt tat stupid piano exam again?!
Sei lor~
haiz...

Went to Pavilion today. wif my dad. 
To buy the perfume for my sis. tat she needs!
n we brought it. cant see others things. n I think next week im going to buy xuan's shoe.
hehe.
n my sis say wan a big bag! I do saw 1 bt it ocst 400++ is Adidas Stella Macartney de..
quite nice. bt too expansive. n Puma geh also nice. bt scat my sis dun like.
n im trying to finds ODM watch which is Purple colour lar...

x tis few days also goin out!
o I missed the studies time!!!
x Tomoro SUCKS!
o world wunt be perfect! [including myself!]

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!