Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Today. went to t.s wif my baobei men n her 'best frien' E.Pei... at 1st we decide to buy ba. bt baobeii men dunno where to buy. so i sugges we go to gasoline n makan dulu. n im hugry tat time.ps lar. i belanjar Baobeii bt i didt belanjar E.Pei ps lar. tat time dunno y suddenly straight awya reject dun wan belanjar her. hehe ps lar. didt take pic cz lazy n messy tat time. after eating we walk while thn my HONEY DADA call me to go join her awhile n i did i left my baobeii tat time. ps lar... i noe im bad. thn whn to walk walk 4 of us. n we did left OCW there . thn baobeii n her 'best firne' wanna bac thn left me n honey dada. she went to SASA brought many things . She very blur lerh!
thn blah blah blah .
lazy to write liao. haha.


x I miss you!
o I heart you!
x She Sucks!
o She also. nw I think u r getting better.


J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!