Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Went to celebrate my grandpa b'day at Sumday.
forget to write my post tim..
hehe
too happy liao. all cosins come to my house n meet each others.
n we did wedczm with my sis. n guess wat time?!
at NZ is 11 sumthing n here was just 6.zd rite?
she goin to sleep cz she had exam on today!
hehe. geng lerh! =]
+U
haha.
XD
took sum pic uploading in a new post! haha. cz very slow nia... 

Sei lar u. BYTCH! [nt the one in previous post.]
sek si!
u thought u r wat?! 
the whole gang also dun wanna chang u la.. still thought tat.
use ur brain! 
will get the blog links soon.
hehe.
wakakak.
=P

x BaoBeii Men! +U wif my *baobei* lar... hehe
o Carmen! hw's ur exam?
x get 6 fail now...=]
o I heart you.

J e s s . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!