Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tagged

Tagged by my honey.(ynG / Jazz) =]

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. 

1. Sorry honey! I do tis tagged late...=]
2. I love him.
3. I miss Carmen Tan.
4. The babies has gone!
5. I dun even noe who am I now...
6. Exam. didt even touched the books.
7. Piano?! SUCKS!!!
8. WTH!? You think u are the one who get ppl likes?!
9. Why is the weight ****** :@
10. Shit really happened!
11. Miss those days...=[
12. Olympus camera!!!! I need it!!!!
13. Memorize in my life.
14. Jojo becomes...
15. You have changed.
16. Positive or Nagative way?!

Tagged:
-DaiBs..
-Baobeii men.
-Carmen Tan!
- & others. ( mostly gif ynG tagged finish...=] )
__________________________________________
x hehe.
o Wished it.
x Cried?!
o =]

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!