Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, March 12, 2009

IM JUST A LITTLE IDIOT!?

WTF!
went to see the stupid principle today!
wat happen?!
Kang again lor...haiz.
she said my hair,skirt & socks wear short untidy n low.
i was like WTF last few days didt see u scold me like tat today suddenly catch me to the H.M room lor. Diu!
he told me his 'stooooooory' n is LONG!
Tomoro early in the morning must go n see him tim.

Then today we had K.H exam. wow.
is easy thn i thought! wakaka.
i think everyone also can pass tis paper gua.
n I think i fail my Sivik. =___=
tomoro having SCIENCE ,Seni & PJ.
haiz. ltr mz go n study scince liao. 
tomoro whn we having scince is kang's period lerh!
she's there thn i sei!!! cant cheat jor~~~ =[
Seni & Pj can fail de lar.. aiyoyo
Tat's all [I think]

Just now do chat wif Y.K
he asked me to chg my pm to 'I am just a little Idiot'
haha. he said like tis cute a bit so he called me to chg.
n i did chg! 
XD

Heard my dad say my sis is having headache n is becz of her ear. haha
Carmen see me so geng! XD
take care urself lar. if not ltr daddy scold mummy y didt called u every
=]
Good Luck lar jie.
waiting the day u come bac!!!

p/s: is alrdy the 7th days. Did you realize? =[

x I love 3/2
o The days which u accept the things...
x Cheer lar..[Bling Bling]
o I am just a IDIOT!

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!