Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, March 2, 2009

Act who cares u r branded a not!?

Can you stop showing off your branded stuff?
If u really wan to show. 
Show sumthing new lar. 
You thought only u have tat things? 
all bout tat stupid correct logo?! WTH! 
You dun feel bored i also feel tat lar. 
plz dun think tat u r rich or wadever else.
alhtought u r nice bt plz stop ur attitude.
n who cares u gt a all those things anot?
dun think ur taste is good thn others. u were jz a Farking S . hole.
for me I think u are jz a girl who buy things tat is cheap bt is nt your own feeling to buy. 
n please the the new things u bring to skul is SUCKS with the stupid colour!
dun think tat is nice.
p/s: 'ling ling' have it! i mean the colour. hehe

_____________________________________________________
Gace called my today. n the same she call me n she cut the line whn i wanna speak after Jing. haha . My phone cant called bac im sory...=]
Wish u all the best at there~~~

x I hate you!
o I need you today.
x Gace!!! I miss the days with you.
o Dun think u r rich or wad ever!

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!