Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Friday, March 13, 2009

Finally we do ...

Finish Science exam today...
was ok.. bt the plant geh i dunno hw to do nerh!
sei mou?!
Fail liao de lar...
Kang dun even border me rdy.
I did went to see Peter today. 
He alrdy forget bout it lerh!
tat kang lar. called me go n see him orh.
he also forget rdy. he asked bac me y am here. i said yesterday I came n see u wif my skirt low,socks low & hair.thn he just realize bac. saya memang  =______________=  tat time. haha
n he ask me pull up my skirt n tat. Dominic saw. n Peter ask him she looks smarter right?!
thn Dominic smiling at me n say Ofcz Yes! 
WTH!
was so 'fish' nerh!!!
thn during Lunch today. the whole gang were playing sze n jing geh 'balls'!
haha
n Jing FALL DOWN!!! wakka. so stupid.
she fall down wif saying "不要" hahahah.
if u all see will laught till die..
haha..
n while we played.
sze told me sumthing n i did realize it!!!
wakakaka.

Today many ex from 5 came bac for SPM result!
haha. saw everyone except my sis..=[
n I noe tat they all use my mum phone to called my sis. =]
my sis result were nt bad! No fail ofcz...
bt i think im goin to have. XD
My sis's ji mui drive his car came to skul.
n i think he was very yeng lor... haha.
saw many many ppl. Lie Chin,K.Y,J.en N many many.
kind a miss the days they all with my sis. were happy.
[I mean my sis were happy!] not like nw...
worried bout every things.

he asked me a question n is weird...

Finally. =]
i wait for 7 days.
finally. u did it at the 8th
n is automaticly. XD
Love it!!!

x Stupid Jing.
o Anyone one staying bac tomoro?
x I really miss 3/2...
o My sis get many As!!!

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!