Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Arh!!!

Today had my C.S.
was ok. bt tat Hoong Soong very over lor. called me pick all the rubbish n yuin also no nid to go...=p

I passed by many many times. 
Bt do u noe tat i really wan it to be like that?!
I really hope it.
n you really dun understand me at all. 

I wanna play
The Sims 2 arh!!!!
WTH to my com cant connect to the CD-ROM!
fark.
=(
wan to bring to skul again n let tat sohai help me ask again.
btw Thx also lar. =]
haiz..
sien arh! watching cartoons. sien till wanna die.
can anyone tell me.
what to give to a boy? [at our age~]

Yuin.
Is that really call sweet.
I think i will do more n more n more.
bt I cant. mayb im just suffering with doin all this.
And i cant control my mind to stop it!!!!
=[

Not going to school tomoro. babe..
Love and always.

如果假装可以换成你一个人的依靠.
我要.
如果可以我要你是我的. 也是她的...
=]

x I am just waiting.
o Love and only.
x Thank you very very much.
o bii, I do love him.

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!