Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Sorry.

I'm sorry is all that I can say. =[

It not only for you. 
And that is so unfair to her! 
do u even think tat she one day will hurt more thn YOU?!
althought last time I hate her much BT! 
Now she is chging...
u were like please him n everybody else for helpIng n throw my 'ooiiii' away!
can u stop it?! 
Always like : 
-I was hurt.
-She's standing where u had before....
-she had the place.
so can u just stop writing tis n tat?!
If u really like a person.you will just let him/her to have his/her own love. nt waiting n waiting!it was a way for wasting time.!
is SUCKS!

p/s: Ppl. the paper love. is only for asking.
No and NoWay!
NO NO NO!!!
i wunt do for tat stupid SoHai de.
so?
plz stop lar.. 

x My ooiiiii cheer!
o I support you!
x Im not tat! Althought i am last time.
o A FOOL!!

J e s s . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!