Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pictures!


The LOVE n only one!
L-Peii.
O-Jess.
V-d0ng.
E-Sze.
The four n only.
[my eyes were goin to close.]
pai seh lar..
d0ng & Me!
the box we made. in assembly hall!
cacat + nya

WTF!
I have decided to call ynG in the morning. 
Bt dunno y my phone cant even call to Singapore.
thn i have used my mum's phone CAN'T also.
i was like WTF!
I have promise my honey lerh...
sei lor.
still thinking wat to surprise u...

Went to aunt's shop today.
n we cooked at there.
XD
Cook wat?!
算盘子 [hakka food!]
nice!
n we did make a war there.
haha. gib my mum scold till i die.
haha. cz i put all the flour on her head.hehe
n my cousins draw my face using it.
Have lots of fun nia..
The winner of the war is Jess + KaiYang!
loser is... Regina + Jess (nt me.)
wakaka.
thn after making it.
round 8 jz can eat cz there is lots of them.. 
to cook.
XD

x 白色情人节快乐!
o What do u do?
x Sory Honey!
o The next month of today were Black V'Day! [For single only!!!] XD

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!