Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Whn to T.S yesterday wif Nat,Jing,Pei,Sze & GACE!!!
miss her soo much!!
Miss everything of her.
n without her in skul nobody teach us do project at all.
n no free printer!!
hehe.
for more information of the day. 
Click the links which is beside.
N a t .
or
G r a c e .
there are many many pic! hehe.
all sampat de. XD
cant post it out de...

Went to MidValley today.
was fun. [I think.]
wif the all DaiBs!
n today also the last day of extra class .
haha [yeah!]
the 2nd time all of us went out lerh.
today we just took sum pic only.
bcz of sum prob lar.. haiz.
makan Sushi.
Walk walk n brought sumthing.
n went to The Garden n makan Baskin Robins.
thn go 'sing K' 
n all go bac thn all of us went home. i left there round 7.
cz my mum went to 女人我最大.
n brought sumthing.
[xuan! I brought the black colour thing.]
hehe.
I wan Converse arh!!!!
at nite went to Shop n meet up my uncle.
thn makan together.
nw only reach home nia.
round 11:40 jor~
XD
Peace!!!

x Love it!
o BaoBeii men i brought the paper! hehe
x Carmen goin to come back![nt sure]
o Thx SoHai!
x Converse! wait for me...
o I want the Be@rbreak lar!!!
x Babe. I wan u to stay...
o teeheeee...

sick rdy...-|-
J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!