Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

teeeeheeee . XD

wakaka. today get a called from Gacee!! i miss him. n i miss her voice so much. n i miss evrything bout her~ her smile , her face her attitube! wakaka. i really miss her lerh! Whn i get her call i dunno who izit acctually haha. bt i heard tat was a sound like my Gace babee.. hehe. thn I knew my babae.. have call me. i wanna continue chat de lor. bt dunno y the line catch n i cant heard wat she said. hehe. bt still I heard her voice is enought! hehe.
I MISS YOU NG TZE HUEY!!!
mwaaaaaa.
n i noe u have a great time there whn u r talking to ur friends. in sing. u were MATURE!! wakkaka. I miss the dao gei gace!

x I miss her n her.
o Baobeii men i did miss u sumtimes.
x I have a big 'L'
o I wish u were here n always!


J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!