Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

=|

Jz a day wif sum sadness..


1st- Today is the 2nd day of club & society geh koko. is jz the same i cant get in to Eng club tat stupid jiwa kick me out of tat club.. n I went to the club which wif nurd n with all girl which 'asdfasdasgsg' jz 5 girl in BM club at first i gt think tat wanna go to find Ms.Mala bt i dun dare to go dunno y.. hate it. n go in to BM clud for real i wrote my name inside n doin jz a member. cz im the latest who in. hate it! cant get any marks for it. T_T
I hate JEEVA!!!!!!
SHE'S THE BITCH!!!



2nd- if u all wanna say ppl bad words wif a joke!? plz dun it will hurt n cant guess anything wat u all trying to say. jz say it out if u wanna say ppl badwords. althought i hate it...

3rd- leng luii nt at skul.
_________________________________________________________
the things happened.=]]

thx for the books 3K's student.
n sory SoHai cant help u keep ur maths text book.
btw also thx for the song. =]

&

&

&

I jz view finish my sis's blog the pic i like in her post is tis

let me think dou sumthing. hehe XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!