Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ntg much happened today.
gt 1 is bout Fatt de lor~ thn one more is bout lunch time lor~ haha[we the attitube u have]

n I called ynG! wif Weng's phone he hang up her phone without telling lerh! Bad!!! I miss my honey voice!! at 1st dunno gt answer it.thn she thought I am Jing.n MY HEART HAS BROKE jor~~~T.T ynG dunno who am I!!! nvm lar. at last also gt chat a while only. tomoro call u again!!
mwaaaa....

Fatt geh things. is kind a shock! cz gt ppl du lan him till gt reason haha. he say wanna gang bang wor~ n say tat he wan diu tat person who write tis letter. i mean type! hehe...

Lunch Time.
bout sumthing lor~ haha pei ,sze,xuan n wei noe it de lar. wakakka!!!
XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!