Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, February 23, 2009

Blah Blah Blah~

Today went to my aunt's house cz her mother's brother came bac from Canada. [long way to go.]
Uncle was a nice guys. he went to Hk before he came here. he went there for 3 months. n he came here...n today we celebrate him to come bac! my mum n aunties cook! all is 'hakka' food! is yummy! bt very sien at there. ntg to do. i reach my aunt house bout 5. bt my reach reach there at 2! hehe cz i didt follow her car. I went to M.v to catch up the uncle. he wait us at Dome the front door. n all of us dunno hw is his face . haha bt my cousin knew it. hehe. However i still remember his son is very leng zai!! haha. the disopoint thing is he didt came bac tis time. haha. nvm de lar. thn after catching him up thn we really went to aunty's house n hepl them cook. I DID cook anyway. hehe can eat de lerh. bt a bit salty. hehe ps lar. thn all aunt n uncle chat! aiyoyo~ left us sit in front of the TV n watch 'The Million Star' & the 'MY FM' geh dunno. hehe.round 9.45 all of us prepare to go bac. n I reach house round 10:35. abit late cz of my bro...
=]
Tat's all for today...XD


x No nid wrap my leg tomoro~ =]
o waiting for the answer bout Friday.
x Wait u for evrytime.
o Need u from nw on!



J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!