Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Friday, February 27, 2009

taadaa...XD

Today is the dad which my dad came back from Nz. i miss him act. bcz we can talk n i wanna buy camera de things can tell hi, n also bout my teeth.
I was excited bout the present of he's bringin bac from Nz. cz is from my sis!!!the 1st thing i do to the bags is find my present.wakaka. gt 3 shorts! n 1 'nigmare geh things'.ps lar i noe gt a bit weird. n i did find my Jojo's shirt! is black! haha n i finally noes tat my dog now hw to take out it's shirt! geng lerh!
hehe
the things form Nz. thx CARMEN!
1st is the skinny jeans.
2nd is tis! is short!!! n i think i gonna wear it at home only. is very very short!!!!
I luv tis. lenqlenq~
n tis also. is nightmare!!!

haha. jie! u gt ur 'KariKari beach choc'. i gt Godiva lerh! wakka.. only 10 pics lar.u come bac i buy for u. 20 pics geh! XDD


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!