Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Act. who will realize tat?
i luv him.
i like him too. XD
如果爱可以更简单
如果喜欢可以更简单.
其实,爱和喜欢有什么不一样??

Kena caught by Kang AGAIN!
tis week alrdy the 3rd time. i let her catch till i sein jor~
n i dun realize tat my skirt is low everytime.
n i hope u understant all of the girl's socks. plz dun jz catch me.
im nt interestes in tis kind of catching games.
Valentine?![14/2]
saw.
Knew.
I knew tat.
No valentine for me.
every person did have.
n almost is the same date[DOB] wif me. 2 person also have?!
OMG!!!
i hate tat feel. i jz thinking bac all things tat happened.ntg much i noe i have no chance.
I hope i have a great 'black valentine'...
can celebrate wif SINGLE! nt all those rubbish couple. i do luv him!
___________________________________________________________________
I dun feel like goin out.
& I hope u can explain tat sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!