Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, February 15, 2009

...

Heard he said tat.
kind a sad. bt ppl still valentine also nid to pak tor de..
=]]
Im ok wif tat.
still thinking wanna go anot lerh!? scat can . bt is only me? [a girl ]
bt hope to go so. hehe. cz of sum reason... bt i scat will gang gak. hehe

looking at u. i cant tell so.
bt nw i can!
I noe that ur realationship were goin' well
I also noe tat there's no reason your name should come up on my cell
Unless you're unhappy but that shouldn't be the case .
cz u said tat she's the only one for u.
n yes! u were in luv wif her .
althought i dun have u before bt I never agreed.
'Cause I can't take you back NO my heart won't let me
Wanna runnin' back to the past it was you all around my cell.
I cant have it. n my relationship ain't not well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!