Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Skul life sucks!!!!!

=(
I hate today.
every teacher hates me!
all is ah kang dogs! Hate it.
2 teacher told me before tat the whole office has gt my name in there to send lai send qu. all teacher looks at me whn they noe is Jessie .
is sucks lar. i nvr hate it so much de lor. till today another teacher tell me again the whole office send the msg out again is tat kang do geh! I noe i dun have good result n dun have pretty face n also no disiplin at all. so? i like it. tat is my ATTITUBE! bt to u jing is the best n prefect is the best! No one u will care. expect tis kind of student!!!
another thing is bout kang again~
science calss...she keep on ask my question. n she jz call me to write the sentence tat i wrong other ppl no nid~ i noe is MY own good. bt i dun like it.
u hate me? wait lar. still gt few more months u cant see me jor~ i noe SM gt sooooo much student dun wan me also can de...SO? however, i would like to stay here till i go away from tis stupid skul life~!
other thn tis guess wad?!
Kang agian lar. i always the wrong other is good.
is the time the Bs lost.
Club?! diu!!
i 1 person in BM only. u let me in CSS geh also nvm orh~ i hate BM! my BM fail so?? ntg will help me in BM whn im gone. althought it is important is no help for me.
except me still gt who?! no one in Bs is wif me.
Jing,Ash,Venn go enviromment.
sze,pei,xuan,wei in Eng clud.
sux lar. i wanna go Eng club!!!!
i hate BM~~~~~~
thn KRS bac?! i dunno y my tears come out is cz of wat?!
=[

_________________________________________________________
=
I luv him. he hates me.
ntg much. i noe evrybody hates me n du lan me ...
Im sory to u all.
_________________________________________________________
P/S: Pang Carmen . Fri i think i can go. bt nt tomoro. cz gt tuition. very tired geh~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------




uoy rof tsuj si sgniht hcum os od I

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!