Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, February 21, 2009

=[

Nt In Mood!!!!

I hate today...

Stupid BM teacher. CHUAH?!

diu de lar.ask me to call my mum n tell her tat i didt do 4 karangan orh?! WTF only didt do 3 lar. aunty! jz scold ppl like tat.n nw i jz noe hw stupid am I. i really call my mum bt y ONG CHOON WEI no nid?! cz he gt sis?! yer~ so unfair bt i noe if choone wei's parents noe tat also ntg de lar. haiz....n the komsas i have do u still write the comment till big big i let u check still wanna scold me. u siao a?! after tat I jiu du lan lor~ keep on scold scold scold others u dun scold only scold me n choon wei?! nt fair lar. u sucks! nt only me n choon wei didt pass up the stupid karangan book lerh! thn ntg else bout the period. n tat stupid KH sucks lar. wanna do a short presentation of MC.D aiyer~ i dun wan lar. bt mz gt marks de.. n the MC.D is sicks. mz act lar.

=
after skul Quan [lao po] came to skul n visit us. she lenq jor~ BT she dun care me jor~ haha. jk de lar. she still care bout all of us. luv her soo much!! n she gave me a thing act i didt noe so much bout the things bt! i like it so much! thx LAO PO!!

=[
haiz. kena diao by my mum the 5th time... beh tahan liao de lerh~ 1st time is whn i went to tuition. thn she scold scold scold. 2nd time AGAIN! she said tat she gif me too freedom wor~ wanna make more tuition for me,. thn i say u make more i have no time to do hw.. haha. thn 3rd time is whn me n my cousins were chatting bout NZ she ask me y i didt do my hw. thn i say i dunno n im nt interested in it. 4th time is whn we having dinner. she scold AGAIN n AGAIN! thn same thing. aiyoyor~~~~ cant tahan lerh. still thinking hw to do the karangan monday wanna pass up to tat stupid nenek chuah. haiz. at least i gt pass up others book lor~ haiz....
_____________________________________________________________
Shyt!
I twisted my leg AGAIN!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!