Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, February 22, 2009

bla bla bla...

Jz reach home. a bit tired.

jz watch finish 游龙戏风 (Look For A Star) ...kind a funny sum of the parts. i was late! In to the cinema hall..hehe. ps lar.I like the 何韵诗 in tis movie. she was great n i like her style in the movie soo much!! Almost the whole day also watching drama n movie. n is too bored! haiz. I Miss Him sunddely,dunno y!? haiz...=[ oh yar. today go n see doctor bout my stupid leg. is ok lar BT still nid to put gel in it. n wrap it like 'POTATO'... aiyo~ bu suang lar. thn went to mum's shop n stay inside do ntg. sespose to have tution bt tat teacher mau go bac Melaka n take sumthing thn bac tomoro. haha. means today can skip tat tuition luu...hehe....

tis is the poster of it...
I think Ntg much happened today.
___________________________________________________________________
p/s: i saw sumthing. n I like it. I wanna buy it for u. bt cant cz u wunt accept it.. [i knew it!]

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!