Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Friday, February 20, 2009

=|

Ntg much happen act. cz im jz trying to gif my honey update...
hehe[i didt forget.]

Today is Kh b'day.
n many ppl wish him n me wish him for 4 times in skul. thn i noe fatt wished him round 3 times. others i dunno lar. i think he is kind of happy today. [dunno jz feel it.]
thn after skul me,sze & pei go to od to see the bsb match bt they were jz choosing the student who represent the skul to play bsb... at 1K [i think if im nt wrong]
thn whn we wanna reach od sze's dad came. is so early lar...
thn jing's aunty come left me n pei as we noe tat there is no basketball match for today. we go to canteen n chat a while without any others topic. except tat. haha, thn my mum came round 4 thn i go bac thn pei go to the front door n wait for her dad...
thn after skul go to Petaling Street buy sum things thn go to Jln Davidson wait for my bro.
thn ntg much i think oh yar~ gt tuition at the nite...today do the whole day maths!!!!!!
FCUK~
sien sei lor~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!