Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

reddish, greenish and bluish.

I wish I could cry out loud in the middle of the night like the other girls for no reasons at all. Needs to find a way to express feeling at home without using internet. I tried to type out through phone, write out in the sketch book and draw out what I am feeling. These are the only way I have, any other suggestion for me to express the bits feelings I've had..

Have realize and thoughts a lot about life after a short conversation between a guy who I don't know well so is he. I started to realize some friends of mine are not worth to be named and I thought of release is let go. Besides, if i die young they wouldn't bury me in satin even under the loves.

Believe in yourself and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!