Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Friday, October 22, 2010

Life tough be lessons.

This is a post which sum up all these and those days. Things happened when it suppose to happen, no one could stop it just like Final Destination and Final Destination 2 we watched last few days. (w/ Shally, Carmen and Anton) Besides, we watched ‘Shutter Island’ and ‘Seventh Month’ (w/ them and Karen), I suppose?

Anyway, here is an image of a porcupine and yes I was in the same distance. It was outside my house the other day and it’s so cute tho.


This picture you will be like wth? ‘cause my sis bit me while we were enjoying the milktea. After she bit me, my tears were like pipe ! seriously, like wtfffff. ;X


I’ve had new art assignment and it’s hard ass and I only have four weeks to do it tho. OMG, saya nak masa ! Here’s a picture when I wanna get rid of the boringness of art words.


i know it doesn't look 3-D .



I don’t know what happened and what will happen but I just hope things will be like usual when I got back and I want to enjoy this one last time, if there is 2012. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!