Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

this is random but thoughts.

I ruined all the things and now I don’t know how I feel anymore. Everything fall apart and I am now trying to put ‘em into how it used to look like. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life.

Perhaps, we spent too much time wondering why we are not good enough.

I wish my wishes would come true. I wish I did not say no. I wish my parent will never die. I wish there’s no education. I wish there is not uni. I wish my life wouldn’t be so complicated. I wish I am skinny. I wish I can get what I want. I wish I am smart to get through these things easily. I wish I am sociable. I wish there’s no gap between me and you. I wish you would say hey. I wish things will go smoothly. I wish you will help me. I wish you are here. I wish you tell me everything. I wish there is no doubt. I wish I’m not a replacement. There are too many wishes. Oh well.





Photobucket


The last question for you.

emssimneveuoyod?






No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!