Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Wat can i do?

Haiz...in skul got a feel like no one wan to 'choir' me n teacher something like not fair only call the pro tat there like Example....:Xing ning,Yen jing,Jer venn,n more....ecerpt me~!

haiz....at home a feel tat every one not like me juz only like my bro n sis...juz like me born for nth...my bro got my mum &my grandma to like my sis got my dad,my grandpa & my uncle...me leh? got wat ?NTH also dun have~!
N my dog~!My dog also got ppl like then me leh?NO

haiz....in tuition the teacher nvr ask me thing juz ask the gilr beside me n when she ask us to read the book he will ask myeto read bt he nvr let me read finish....~!

haiz....the feel juz looks like tat day i feel..Haiz..~!

not only tat...haiz...i think bt not sure.....in my family...

they juz say :i'm helping u then say a lot of rubbish n juz scold me...

Haiz...

1 comment:

  1. Jc ahh...dun sad la...i noe ur feeling la TT...sumtimes my parents oso will juz neglect me like tis de...is veri commen de larh..dun tink too much larh ^^...be happi okae?

    ReplyDelete

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!