Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, January 24, 2008

NTH DE GUA...

HAIZ.....i always ask myself dun think too much about that fell bt cannot....

in tition,in skul ,at home in shopping mall,where also got tat feel....

In tuition...tat girl who sit beside me last time always talk to me....bt now no....a words got bt is juz only a words....

haiz....

in skul i also dunno how to say i always ask **** i wan to go there or no....she juz say dunno u choose urself....then i always think...if i change they will be angry me.....n ****de g**** wil nvr choir me bt so now i also dunno how liao.....

at home there all juz ask me to do thing for them...
haiz....
in shopping mall...i also dunno how to say....
looks like all is my wrong...
MA DE~~
Haiz....
u all dunno the feel de la...
nobody can be teruk than me de.....
把你失去的找回來 去相信 他真的會回來??
I CAN'T~!

1 comment:

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!