Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

29.01.2008

HATE LIEW...`!!

He say i open the from1 locker oh`!
MA DE`! be a teacher can like this de meh?
hate him...~!!!!
so....i must find out who is the STUPID from1 ~!?
haiz....he say the from 1 tell him the girl who open my locker is tall de got abit fat de n the name tag put inside the pocket...
i juz think y is me many ppl also got name tag in pocket la..

i got guess before....coz tat time mr.liew catch me tat time is yi jing call my name de...
i guess is she bt at last she come n tell mr.liew not me...
i very 'mou tun'...haiz...
at last i also think yijing is not tat kand of person..
i wish it too...~!

2 comments:

  1. no. nt jing's fault larhx.
    tat time ah liew asked us: the Carmen Tan's sister wat name??! then we all oso said: Jessie Tan!!
    then he asked: which class is she??!then we said: 2K. juz like tat oni.
    none of jing's business. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...thx ya tell me the truth..

    ReplyDelete

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!