Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Friday, January 4, 2008

Haiz...u lie me~!!

Today is skul reopen de 1st day`!! so nervous...
coz jer venn change skul liao...i think my Sejarah die de loh`!
bt when i in skul around 7.10am bt after 10 minute i saw Jer venn i thought jer venn juz come bac 4 fun bt she wearing uniform lah`!!!
she 'xia' dao wo lah`!!

haiz...
originaly she juz lie me....let me worry...until i die...~!
haiz....
when we in assembly hall to separate class...my heart 'pong pong pong pong'diao...
finally noe is in2k`!haiz....die de lh~!
the form teacher is Cik Ain....haiz....i will be die coz in form 1 i very very naughty....
n in my class is all the pro student lah`!
in last year no 1,2,4 also in my class haiz....swt~!!
goin to die....
i wish i can study in 2m coz all i noe de frien also at there...~!

Haiz....must Die this year~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!