Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, January 14, 2008

I muz cut my haor or no??

Haiz...

today very very 'yu'in the assemble te stupid Kang~!!
catch me out n say ur hair style was very very fashion not a hair style for skul n then call my mum....
Ma de`!!!
i wan to scold her liao...
scold her my mum gif u money is 4 teach is not 4 calling my parents every time...haiz...bt i also did't say it
if i say it this thing i also dunno how...
haiz....
now...i still thinking i wan to cut my hair or no....
haiz......haelp me ah~!!
wan to cut mah??
bt if i wan to cut also cannot coz my mum not free....
n i also dunno wan to cut wat~!?
haiz....
my mum juz say clip it up n dun let teacher see loh~!/
how oh??

haiz....
ask xuan she juz say teacher will gif u chance de...
bt i dun think so....she will call my parents de~!

haiz......
How?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!