Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, January 26, 2008

In skul like this......outside of the skul get scold from HER`!!

Skul~_~ =>

Haiz....today in skul also like tat no body *h** me haiz....so juz go to yijing de gang sit loh~!
if Hui Qian at there i also nvr got tat feel la....
haiz....When i sit at Jing's gang she say:Jessie there all also did't *h** u u come to our gang la...then i juz say dunno...
haiz...
my heart juz like.....(tat feel)...i noe de my attitube like tat also no wan like la...
i juz dunno y i juz always think like tat...
haiz....i like to wif them but got....
very hate En Pei ah~!coz when she sit at my table juz like the whole table de ppl also like her n Jaclyn juz like.....dunno how to say also.....tat feel cannot explain...
bt haiz...

Outside of the skul....=_='''(SAD)~!
After skul my mum bring my sis go tuition n me n my bro juz stay at the car nth to do n sleep...we two like SO HAI~! Wait wait wait~~
haiz....then we Wait until 7:30 then juz go to eat dinner in Kajang (near my house)....reach the restoran about 8:45...then we call food to eat then wait until the food come around 9:15....
then Start to eat when my bro eat finish he use the water a 'puo' out of the glass to my hand then i very angry i also 'puo' the water loh~!
we two 'pou lai pou qu' loh`!
then my mum juz scold me n she use the whole glass n 'pou' to my face n my shirt all wet n i juz scold bec my mum is William 'pou me 1st de then she juz say no i see u 'pou'1st de n then i juz not me she like wan to use the water again~!!
i very SAD loh~!!Not fair juz scold me like hell n very YU~!!
the whole shirt wet liao....
haiz...i noe de lah....thw whole word de ppl also dun like me de sad de loh~!
go BAC home juz *r*~~
juz *r*in Bath~!

3 comments:

  1. emm.
    in sch. if u reli nt hapi in the gang.
    then u juz come to our gang larhx. we'll welcome u de=)
    n..aiyo. big gurl dont cry larhx.
    sometimes my mum oso scold me although it is my bro's fault.
    juz dun care abt it larhx.
    dun cry. bcz tats nt ur fault!!~ k??~
    b hapi ya^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noe bt u dunno the feel de....not only my mum my dad,my sis,my ah ma.my garnpa also scold me~!
    haiz....
    not me wan to cry the 'yan lei'drop down by itself~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nahnah, no matter wad happens. im still here! and yah. xuan they all will too. cheer up gal.

    ReplyDelete

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!