Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My 'bao' leg~!?

Haiz...yesterday PJK my leg gone to 'bao'~!!

haiz...
so pain now....
n wan to take so long de time go to Hospital take X-RAY`!!
haiz....thursday wan to wear this the skul~!
haiz....so sad`!



Guess~!?wat bone is this??haha.....my bone so smaill then my skin so fat de oh~!

This is my bac bone~!!
haiz....still so pain.....

this also but not so clear~!
is in the front of the bac~!
haiz.....

When i went to office AH Kang is there...my shirt de bac to tuk in so then she tell my dad say ur daughter i very untidy then talk talk talk....to my dad...

then my hair did't pit up then she scold my n TALK TALK TALK again....

all the time also let her use~!!!!???

Arr.......so PAIN`!!

4 comments:

  1. lolx...
    so zhong liao...
    hope u faster recover lorh...^^
    n FARK!!!~AH KANG....
    feel like wanna make a webside for her arr...
    backside 'wai' one side geh...=x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo.
    wat happen to ur leg??!
    bcz of pjk??!
    so serious meh??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TT Jc !!
    SoB.. So kelian man !!
    Still pain kah ?
    Haiz.. call u go see doctor. liao, still like funny funny zzz..
    U see.. now so pain liao lorhh ... haiz..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haiz....xuan if i'm not serious my leg also nvr change like tat la`!?
    haiz....pain la.....

    ReplyDelete

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!