Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Friday, December 31, 2010

She says.


a song that I love recently. Thanks to Kenji that introduce to me. Seriously, I dont actually like this song until i start to read the lyrics and the last few seconds of this music video.

well, life been hard and no one will want their life to be hard as always. It's the last day of 2010 and something serious happened. I scolded my dad and i never thought i was dare to do so. I thought i would have lots of fun on the last day of 2010 but no. I will just stay at home and think through what happened and what's going to happen next. My 2010 was exhausted, fcked up, started to appreciate and also being happy in public. This is my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe! I really hope that I could have celebrate this new year eve with you but I've promise my friends to hang out with them. I felt very sad after reading your post. Felt guilty that one of my closest friend are being left out in such occasion. Sigh! If Quan is here, this scenario wouldnt have happen! Do take good care of yourself my dear sister. call me when you need someone to talk too! will always be here for you! Happy New Year In Advance!

    ReplyDelete

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!