Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

its not a premiere.

Hey people. I’m interested with anything, everything of you guys’ life. So yea, tell me more about how’s life going on there and here. I had my last paper on Friday the 26th of November it was Chemistry. One funny thing with that paper was extension people thought it was hard but for a normal student like me thinks it was totally alright to get an achieve.

Anyway, it’s Sunday already. Uncle Tom came from Malaysia yesterday with his family. We threw a party for them, well it’s a small one of course but taking a seven years old kids and a six years old. It’s a hard work. Before that I woke up at about 8 thought of jogging but the dust just make me wanna vacuum instead of jog. So yea, I vacuum the whole house as usual then wait till they come back. I sweat for the first time when I was vacuuming. The weather was too good that can actually burn my skin. It’s hot and I just cant imagine how am I going to survive when I got back. They had fun so as I when we went to the park behind my house, met Nicole with her sister’s friends. Kiwis are always ‘LOUD’ , as they are all in intermediate. I suppose that can be forgive with those annoying voices that the whole neighborhood can hear. Got home, then people left one by one. They slept and we slept. Time just flew. Anyhow, they went to south island this morning, gonna be back on the 8th.

However, I watched ’16 wishes’ just now.

It is a 2010 television film starring Debby Ryan and Jean-Luc Bilodeau.

Oh well, it is a Desney Original Movie, was pretty alright to watch. I like the present that Jay Kepler (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) gave Abigail Jensen (Debby Ryan). It is a necklace with a half of a heart saying “BFF”. Jay has other held which he uses a charm on his key ring. It looks so pretty and it says “happy sweet 16” at the back with “from Jay” that’s so sweet to have a best friend like him.

Debby Ryan

is an American tee actress. She is best known for casting as Bailey in ‘The Suite Life on Deck’. Oh, she’s only 17. So young …


Jean-Luc Bilodeau

is a Canadian actor. He appeared in “Trick ‘r Treat” , I just realize he really did. I watched this movie and I nearly forgot that he did exist in this movie. Well, to be honest this ‘horror’ movie is not worth to watch for me it’s like pointless although HE’S HOT. ;)

Jean-Luc Bilodeau as Schrader in “Trick ‘r Treat”

Seriously, OMG!


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!