Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, November 15, 2010

fuck yeah.

Stress,

Been there, still there.

I shouldn’t be here, at this moment. Accounting, English, Biology, Science, Geography and Chemistry are coming to me. I’ve done math and I was like finally it sounds like an entrée to me but when I got back home. People were saying math test was a “bigsigh”, my reaction was WTF. Anyway, it’s a past now I can’t actually double check by now. This war will be end within these two weeks and yea, do bless me. For the first time, I’m stressed out! Anywhere to release these fuckin’ stress ? not from pimples, please. I used to type them out and now it doesn’t work anymore and yes NOT FREAKIN’ MORE.

I’ve delayed the flight to go back, people.

Photobucket

fuck.
yeah.
fuckyeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!