Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, November 25, 2010

after today.

Oh well, I’m just too excited for my last paper tomorrow. So yea I can’t wait to get back my blogging life back and I know tons to say. About the life here, I haven’t cried for sometime which make me feel like lifeless without those tears coming out. I know it’s weird but I miss the feeling of it, at this stage. Stress been in my mind this year and after the 26th i will say bye to it.

By the way, I’m pretty confident about getting them pass but about geog I don’t think so. Anyway, it’s past I cant change the answer now so yea work hard for tomorrow and enjoy life after that. Shopping, wagging and also sleeping not to forget enjoy food. Lifeless life gonna be back to me in a cycle. Chemistry tomorrow, I’ve spent more than 7 hours with you and please come out with what I’ve studied. I need at least a merit. ;)


Here’s a photo of me for the ones who actually miss me. ;)

random fact;

Changed my braces colour to purple and yellow.






random;

he’s hot and she’s hot.

omg


Ihinkiallorimwenong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!