Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Friday, December 18, 2009

It's time for me .

Life is getting bored and i need to hang over it until March .


Random picture . =D

14th of December .
Back from Penang with family , Yteng and Poh Yiing .
we stayed in EverGreen hotel which is beside Gurney hotel .
we went to the Taiping Zoo for the last day .
yes , I had a great time . is fun ! =)

15th of December .
Tuesday .
I stayed at home the whole day doing nothing and ofcz i can't touch my computer .
is all in my bro and sis's hands .
I can't use my lappy unless i went to wifi zone .
=(

16th of December .
Wednesday .
went to pv for Brenda's birthday . ' suppose to be 17th . '
as she's so boring we went for her .
I'm the first who reach there .
than da .
people went the Top Family except David , nee and carmen .
we watched ' Zombieland ' is disgusting dun ever watch it after having your meals .
is a bit scary and funny .
=)
after movie lepak .
than i went to hoe's house to wait my sis fetch me .
but when my sis came she brought me yum cha with Harry , Lok , Kenneth , Poh Yiing and hoe's family .
=)
they all ' blow water ' then end the day .
2 something just home sweet home .

17th of December .
Thursday .
Brenda's birthday !
=)
we gave Brenda and Quan a surprise party at g - po's new house which located at ampang .
before that Hoe , Carmen , KahYan , Choon Wei and I went to Hoe's house for cupcakes .
around 5 i reached hoe's house for the cakes .
is tasty !
love it damn much ~
although it didn't success compared to the first time we did for Yteng's birthday .
we used up 7 hours to do it for 3 people .
woots !
10 something 5 of us went to g - po house .
and there is so many people !
let me see ...
Alison , heidi , quan , da , g - po , bianca , reuzhen , sam , raymond , harry , lok , angle , chui yi , kenneth , nick , ' gou lou ' , marcus and 5 of us i think .
the house is totally empty and we messed it up !
XD
after we took out the cakes for da and quan .
5 of us went to mamak .
after few ......
went back and we got complained for being too noisy !
=X
around 2 somthing me , carmen , kahyan , hoe , quan and alison sat on a small Kelisa back to Maluri back home for dropping them .
then head back to Kajang .
around 3 we reached home .
finally we end the day with tired , joy and boring !
XD

p/s : Nick is totally drunk after 1 cup of vodka and we drew something on his face !

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!